Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 10 July 2008

Two Good news at once for me..

Last week on 5th July We off to the U.K for one important and massive purposed for Am and I. The trip that created mix feeling inside me..want to know why? Yes, the answer is because we went there as a tourist instead of resident and furthermore, this was the first time we stepped foot back in that places after leaving the U.K for almost 3 months. Frankly, I can't tell how exactly my feeling was., we felt thoroughly excited indeed. Our journey started with overnight at hotel in London for one night, so it much better for us to ensure we had proper rest before went to Manchester by bus in the next day. Second and 3rd night we stayed at IBIS hotel in Manchester town, because Am needs quite and cosy environment to do revision.Oh by the way,before I have forgotten, the main reason we went to the U.K was because AM had a viva with Manchester University on 7th July 2008 at 9 am..do not get it wrong..It wasn't PHD's Viva but it was MPHIL. Before moving to Belgium, he submitted MPHIL for all the 2 years worked in Manchester University, Yep it was such a waste if he got nothing from Manchester University after being there doing the research,studies and all sorts. Well, I guess that's why MPHIL is become something special for him instead of nothing before. [Nothing because never thought to do MPHIL instead of PHD at Manchester University..yela, mana tau tukar university so dpt mphil dr manchester and PHD insyaallah in progress here]..InsyaAllah..

I am so glad because the viva went very well and in fact with flying colours..hhehee..yep..he managed to pass the Mphil Viva with minor correction after 2 hours bathing with sweat in the cosy room, to defens his research from the shot of questions in every single details and aspects from the examiners. Alhamdulillah , they gave Am 4 weeks time to do the correction and submit the final thesis and if everything goes well, Insya Allah by december will be his graduation ceremony.



When we were there we did take photos and track back our memories lane before. I was pretty excited and flattered to do that things.The last night in Manchester, we stayed at Faz and Zulfa 's home..thanks for them for all the great hospitality, nice foods and great services. Thanks again in a million and the next time will be our treat when yous come to Belgium.




The second good news is my sister is safely gave birth on 5th july 2008 at 5 p,m malaysia time..this is her second kids..Congratulations to my sis for her new baby girl named irdina batrisyia..I've got these pics from my bro camera phone..the pics bit blur though..Apparently,I feel pretty sad and happy when the first time I saw her pics..sad because she is far away from me and by the time I go back to Malaysia she isn't baby anymore...terlepas nak tgk masa baby in reality ..happy because she's an apple to everyone eyes now.I reckon I miss my family now, and my heart beats pounder when we are apart, especially with the new comer in our family.Welcome to the new world Baby Irdina..alhamdulillah.



Well, I am happy for everthing.. I really am..thanks to Allah for everything.Alhamdulilah..

7 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

alhamdulillah...semoga dipermudahkan perjalanan hidup hang pasni ok..tcare

missselfridge said...

are=t tq 4 the wish...aku pun harap mcm tu gak...amin

Natrah &Helmi said...

Congrats to am n kakak..comeynya baby tueee..nanti turn kte dua pulak ek:)hehe

missselfridge said...

natrah..tq..tu ar harap2 kite lak pasni k..

Zara in Germany said...

wei ikut gi uk december...hehehe

missselfridge said...

zek..mai ar

A Journey To Remember said...

alhamdulillah dpt gakur hubby mphil... tp apasal lama sgt 2 thn nurul? pastu g belgium wat phd bape lama lak? huhu.. niza risau gak ni psl hubby pun nk amik mphil... huhu