Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 18 July 2008

Friendship


Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more beings. Talked about friendship, It started between us since the first day I stepped my foot in here. Even we met twice before at her home in Manchester when she arranged a christmast party in two years back but I've never ever thought that someday she will be one of my "ladies day out friend". Who is the one that I am expressing about right now? It is not a puzzle that need to be answered by everybody just read this entry thoroughly until the last dot.

Yes, she is Laurence my friend that I made an entry about her birthday before. Yesterday at 1 pm in the evening,she came to visit me for the last time before she flew out to Greece with her husband Greg at 4pm in the evening. They will off to Greece for one and half months. Quite long holiday indeed. Personally,nothing special about her in this entry instead off she came here to give me plenty of food that leftover in their fridge and gave me "Marie Clare" our favourite magazine..It is normal thing for her to hand out to me the magazine after she read it monthly.

Now, come to the point why I am writing about her in this entry, frankly from the bottom of my heart since yesterday onwards she made me feel our friendship is much appreciated between us. Want to know why? Well, she came here not simply to give the foods but to say good bye in a proper way to me.What I mean by proper way? Ahahaha,Here it goes..She gave me her hp number in Greece, Yeap just in case! We talked about an hour before I showed herself out and at that moment she asked me "Can I hug u, Nurul?" in a very sincere looked through her eyes..and I said.."Yes, of course u can..nothing whatsoever reason that hug is forbidden between us as a friend" That moment I felt something inside me,something that can't be interpreted and showed with words only body gestures talk itself.(perhaps I feel so into it because I have nobody in here just Am and I guess it much better if u have friends to talk to rather than not or otherwise you will be like "Billy no mate".),then she hugged me tightly and said that she will keep in touch during her holiday and she will come back with my favourite souvernier(oh by the way, everytime she went abroad she never ever forget to bring me souvenier)and she added that she is going to miss me.So can you see why I said this entry is worth to write even it is nothing so special about that?

Nevertheless, It doesn't mean that I am not appreciate and miss all my friends out there..I do miss you all very much and I am so sorry indeed if anything I made before that made the relationship broken, I trust that a broken friendship may be soldered but will never be sound again, yet I do trust that everything happened for a reason so just follow the nature..InsyaAllah there is a way..no way without will right? Lastly, I hope Laurence will have a safe and sound journey ahead and just come back quickly,and do keep in touch my friend!

8 comments:

A Journey To Remember said...

Bertuahnya nurul ada kawan mcm tuh. Bukan senang nak cari kawan yg baik camtu kan!!

missselfridge said...

niza..tu la..dia mmg baik pun..lg2 duk tmpt org rasa mcm terharu ja kalu ada org yg snggup tlg sume..

Red,Gold n Green said...

mesti kau lega kan ada kwn mcm Lauren kan..klu aku pun terjepit sorang2...kwn2 ko kat msia ni...depa pun pernah hug ko gak..heheheheh...next entry ok!!!..

missselfridge said...

are-t ok..next entry..hahhaa

Zara in Germany said...

heheh aku rasa aku paham nape nurul tulis psl lauren and bukan kengkawan kat msia...sbb aku pun rasa mcm tu...mcm kite org asing kat negara org, sorg2 takde sape2. so terharu n tak sangka ler ada org yg nak care n amik tau pasal kite kan? psl kite rasa mcm lain dr org lain n ala2 alien kat sini...n bukan psl tak appreciate kengkawan kat msia, but circumstances n environment dia lain membuatkan rasa dia lain. betul ke tak betul? hehehe

missselfridge said...

zek..sgt betul..kat sini kita dah la tak paham depa ckp kan..so bila ada somebody yg baik tu rasa terharu gile la..lgpun dh lamaa tak balik mesia so tak tau sgt reality mcmne kawan2 kita skng..taupun ikut blog so mcm tak best semacam kita jumpa sume..

SNS said...

so sweet!!! i hope your beautiful freindship remains forever fast and strong...

nurul said...

nabil..tqqqqqq