Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 19 July 2008

IKEA

We went to IKEA last 2 days in intention to just have a look around since SOLDES just about a week to end. I set in my mind that I didn't want to buy anything because I need to save some money for our holiday in this coming August.Unfortunately, I was ended up with bought two rugs, two small tables, Plants, Bed linen and duvet cover, cutlery and etc. Unlooked-for all of the shopping items cost us around 50 euro. Well, not so bad isn't? well, in Malaysia IKEA is labelled as a quite posh shopping place to spend out your money but otherwise in Europe, IKEA is a suit well for somebody that in a tight budget like us.Yep, since earlier when we moved to our current home we bought everything from IKEA, from the biggest type of item to the smallest one. All with IKEA brand. Do trust me that IKEA is the cheapest brand that we can afford to buy our household goods in here compare to another shops and brands.

Frankly, I think we have alreday spent almost 500 euro to IKEA Hognoul. I don't know what I am gonna do with all of our belongings when we wanna go back to Malaysia for good and I reckon maybe we just sell them to the second hand shop or otherwise just charity them to very needy people.So that we can practise charity begins at home behaviour. I think so ! sosmetimes this question is popping in my mind to shipping them to Malaysia? Well, after the deepest thinking the answer is 'no'. But why? Well, it's because the shipping prices can reach up the top limit of our budget that we can't afford. Unlike in the U.k, the shipping prices is affordable and in fact one container maybe cost you only 600 to 800 pounds. So better not to. Am I right?

A penny saved is a penny earned right? Thus, I do know that words but I can't practise those words when it comes to my personal shopping list. In fact I always buy something that needless. What a shame! I think when the SOLDES last I should list all my shopping spree in a month so that when I look back in the future,I can count and realize how much money that I 've been wasting during Mega sale..oh dear!

2 comments:

niza said...

huhu, sama je la ngan niza, nk bajet konon, bila tgk je benda dh x igt dunia. hehe.

nurul said...

niza..sgt..pastu kdg2 terbeli benda2 yg useless..tp yg best masa nk beli kononya pk mcm ni..'takpe amik je dulu mana tau ada guna esok2'..heheh tp end up tak guna pun..membazirje..syg duit pk2 blik.