Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 15 July 2008

so near yet so far!!!!!


I went to this shop yesterday to buy "that thing"..I tried on "that thing" then I put "that thing" back in place..I said to myself.."maybe there is another one that much better than "that thing" in another shops in term of prices and quality..so I went out from the shop still kept looking and finding from one shop to another but I still can't find "the thing" that I want..since the clock was ticking and almost 6pm and all the shops were started to shut the doors so I went home in hope that I will buy "that thing" that I found at the first shop yesterday..So, today at 12pm I went to that shop,Gulp!!!!that thing has sold out..I am so frustrated and regret because I wasn't bought it yesterday..how pathetic I am..only IF I bought it earlier...huhuhuhu..

6 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

lain kali kalau dah suka beli je.....jgn ditahan2..that thing u do..heheh

missselfridge said...

are=t..sgt..aku sgtt menyesal padahalnya aku dh suka sgt2 and harga pun worth to buy..bodos la aku..huhuhu

Helina said...

natang hapa yg hang nak beli tuk?

missselfridge said...

helen..natang apa ntah..kikiki..adala...hehhee..

Zara in Germany said...

nak gak, nak gak!!! hehehe

missselfridge said...

zek..aku rasa kalu ko tgk ko mesti nak..huhuhu