Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Finally!

I think I have done with this template for quite sometimes now, even this is not my first choice.I chose it because I've wasted my time with my stupid thingy till the html code was ruin and took ages to repair it back. Lastly I finished it by design my own font and little things as a header..fuh!!

6 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

cantik...cantik...cantik....jelesnyer sumer org dah tukar template

Zara in Germany said...

cun2...sesuai dgn nama blog ko hehehe

missselfridge said...

zek..are=t ..tqqqqqqq

SNS said...

oo inikah missselfridge... rajinnya buat template sendiri. nurul, ko kat london ka skang?

nurul said...

hehehe..nabil..ke bell??dulu aku kat manchester..skng aku pindah belgium..hehehe..mai la jalan belgium..

SNS said...

nabil...belle..bella...nabilah... aku byk labels hehe...