Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Pure and serene






I like taking photos, but not all type of photos will do for my eyes. My preference is baby and toddler photos and of course my favourite subject is my own baby. Since he was born, I never missed any single photos of my baby from day-1 until day-100 in life.

Nowadays, I took photos of him weekly but I compile all those pics by monthly folders to make it easier for me to track his development pace. I just love watching him posing in front of the camera naturally. He just knew how to smile and look at the camera everytime I shoot his photos.

The expression, the smile, and the eyes contact just so pure and serene. Nothing can beat baby's smile when everything is mixed up.








One thing I cannot understand though, how on earth some parents took blurry pics of their kids? Let alone the composition of the pics. When I said, 'blurry', it means damn blurry photos not just a little. What a shame, baby is growing up very fast and all the memories are irreplaceable! So, please please please try to take at least one photo that really eye catching, plus we have got nothing to lose with the digital thingy camera!

No comments: