Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Sunday 20 June 2010

Pre 11 months old

Tomorrow I am turning 11 months. My mum has taken all these pics a day before my 11 months old birthday!

1. This is my favourite place to play hide and seek with my papa, eventhough sometimes he's been busy with his works and I played alone but I don't mind. Rarely, Babies are supposed to play alone, right?



2. The thing that I hold in my hands is supposed to be a goal for my football game, but I do not know how to play it yet so I prefer to bite it and trust me this cone tastes erghhh BUT, it good for my itchy gummy- I am teething, remember?



3. I love playing and listening to this nursery rhymes book. This book will sing everytime I press the button.





Well, my favourite song in this book is, 'The wheels on the bus'...The wheels on the bus go round and round..round and round...the wheels on the bus go round and round all day long!!!!

Ok.sekian..

2 comments:

dari~ummie said...

dah nak setahun dah haris kak nurul..
rasa macam baru semalam aje haris lahir...
dah makin bijak dah..=)

Nurul said...

ummie..ye..next mnth his 1st birthday..time really really flies..hehee