Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Friend's visit


I have been busy for the whole week starting from last wednesday until yesterday. My unimate came all the way from Birmingham to pay us a visit. Very generous of her for bringing some of Haris birthday stuffs that I ordered from the UK. She arrived on last wednesday. So, on thursday we went off to sightseeing in Brussels, followed by Brugge on Friday, enjoying Braderie in Liege on Saturday and Maastricht on Sunday. She enjoyed visiting Belgium very much. Well, that what she said to me ;-).

On Monday in the following week, she went off to Brussels again to visit Atomium building. Unfortunately, I could not make it since Haris was a bit cranky on that day.

Braderie this year I cought nothing much just a pair of jeans from Morgan and tops from Benetton. I bought a few stuffs for Haris though...This was the third year of Braderie for me and this year sale failed to catch my eyes..

Anyhow,I know my fren enjoyed it since she bought, well dare I say everything ;-P

No comments: