Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Keepsake!

I have been busy with the photos compilation for his birthday party. One of the project is, compiling his faces from day 1 until 12 months old. I bought this little frame that comes together with a very soft clay to make a hand or foot print of your little baby. I made his foot print when he was seven months old. Yes, I know it was a bit late. I should make it when he was 1 month old instead. Nevertheless, better late than never.




You can see for the month-11 and month-12, the photos are not in the frame yet. The reason is because of Haris just turned 11 months in the past three days and his one year old photo is yet to come during his birthday bash! Regardless the uncompleted photos of Haris, I insisted on posting an entry about this to fulfill my ample time that I rarely have since I had a baby.

Sigh! What a busy mum I am...

Anyway, I bought another one clay a few months back and I will be using it when Haris turns one year old and I was thinking of making a hand print on it.

So, just bear with me to wait and see how the result of the hand print turns out soon!

No comments: