Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 10 August 2009

Haris new transport

Talking about my confinement. What is that?hehehe. Ok the truth is, I went out for shopping a pram and a body carrier for my lil boy. I just could not wait any longer for the pram since I need to bring my baby for the consultation and baby massage once a week, starting this week. I was looking for stokke Xplory brand, unfortunately the staff at the big baby shop 'Burgeois' nearby our area said, the stock has finished!. Truthfully I was feeling reluctant about that. I saw one before with orange color and the price after sale is around Euro 699. It so ashamed we let go that one. I will definitely could not get Stokke new brand with that price anymore because the actual price before sale for stokke Xplory is about Euro 999 to Euro 1200. Bodohla aku!

So to make it short and to avoid pening2 thinking about the pram I chose Quinny Buzz instead. I took off the grand seat and replaced it with the enfant carrier since Haris is too little to use the seat itself. I hope by his age of 6 months he can use the grand seat.





p.s= Haris always cranky and grumpy when he wants to sleep in the evening. Why eh?any idea to tackle this prob?

2 comments:

areT said...

skg mmg style mcm ni ek...aritu aku pi central market...sumer org pakai yg mcm nih angkut anak..aiyo...bebudak skg...:)))..tua dah aku...heheh

Nurul said...

aret ni tak brp modern lg ni..kalu ko tgk stokke modern gile..cair aku wey ingt stokke