Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 31 August 2009

Parents talk


I was in the middle of talking with my husband last night. The topic is about, can he manage to take care of Haris for one fine day if I went to massage and facial perhaps, next weekend la kan. So he admitted, it will be a hard task since Haris not into him so much. Haris will prefer to be hugged by me if he wants to sleep and not to forget he prefer breastmilk than formula milk. Nevertheless, the formula milk will do if he is so damn hungry and tired.

After a few moment, suddenly Am popped out this sentences, 'Normally man will remarry if their spouse passed away just because they lack of patient, experience and bla2 to take care of their child'. So I asked him, ' will you remarry again if I died?'. And he spontaneously said, ' Hell no, of course not!' and do not talk about dying plz. So I answered him, If I died, I do not mind the world matter, you can remarry or whatsoever but please take a good care of Haris. If not I will haunt you for the whole life.. Then he said seriously, I will never ever thought about marriage after you just because I know, nobody can take care of Haris as good as you do..What a sweet word, oh my.

In a nut shell, my hubby maybe just play a sweet words towards me, but as I knew him for this long, I can convince myself he said it purely from his heart. Hmm, well someimes in marriage we prefer to hear complimentary words rather than sarcastic one. And trust me, it will bright up your marriage and relationship, not always though..hehehhehe

5 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

syok je aku tgk haris mandi bogel terlentang camtu..kalau la aku beraksi mcm tu..dan pos kat entry blog aku..sure kontroversi..hehehhe

Nurul said...

klu koo wat gitu aret..masuk ruangn panasssssssss,,huhhhuhu

Red,Gold n Green said...

teringin sebenarnyer...hehehehhe

Ita Shadila said...

mandi ke berendam nih? nampak cam haris berendam jer.. mummy sebuk tangkap gambar :P

/me tunggu entry post panas dr are-t

Nurul said...

aret,,plz jgn..hahaha

ita..mandi tp dia duk atas easy bath tu so dia leh floating..apa lg mummy pun bz la amik gmbr..hehehe