Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 20 August 2009

Leisure time no more


Leisure time? I think I have forgotten the meaning of 'me time' since I have my baby. Haris behaviour is changing week by week. The latest is, he shows his grumpiness in the day time especially around 3pm to 7 pm. It is so hard to let him drifting away in his dreamland. Once he wake up from his day sleep, he will cry out with his healthy lungs asking for our attention. He does not want to be placed in bed or whatsoever. He wanted to be carried around. But it just not simply put him on your arms and bring him around. There is a special way to carry him. He loves to be placed on my shoulder and his face facing my back, like burping position.

Swaddling does its work when Haris is falling asleep. He can sleep very soundly and for long hour, but when he awakes, nothing seems to work to settle him down. Giving up, does cross my mind..hmm well sometimes. Giving up towards my baby? It sounds bizarre, isn't? Well, I am just a human being. A new mum who is trying to adjust herself with the new motherhood world.

Everytime I put Haris in his cot everynight at 7 pm, I do feel pity for him. His face is so innocent with his lovely smell after night bath. My love is pouring towards him unconditionally and endlessly.

My beloved little son Haris, if you knew how much mama and papa love you. You teach us what life is all about. The patience, the tolerance between mama and papa on handling you are priceless. Your presence makes our love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past had forgotten and the future worth living for.

4 comments:

areT said...

selamat berpuasa utk nurul sekeluarga

Nurul said...

aret tq ..slmat berpuasa utk ko jugak..

dari~ummie said...

serono0k tgok baby haris..hehe

Nurul said...

ummi tq hhehhe