Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary

Celebrating our third anniversary on 25th August 2009 is the most meaningful anniversary ever. This marriage is a miracle for me. Marrying a man that I love so much. The decision to tie a knot after knowing each other for almost two years was like a fairy tales. We have sacrifice so many things just to be together. Sometimes if I think it thoroughly, I will definitely say, our love story is much alike a love story in a novel. Sailing the first year of our marriage was the hardest time. The time of knowing and understanding each other was really hard and sometimes it ended up with a big quarrel between us. But after stepping the second and now the third year of marriage we hardly cross each other because we choose to discuss everything like heart to heart talk, well sometimes..

Anyhow, this year is a special year for us because we have received the most precious parcel from heaven, our flesh and blood, Baby Haris. He comes to light up our life in his unique way. After been waiting for almost two and half years and miscarried twice, I really thanks God for Haris presence. He is a miracle for us and the joyfulness was all over the moon after knowing I had a baby boy after the second scan. Am always wants a baby boy for our first kid, even though I opted and hoped for the vice verses gender but I never regret with Allah's foreordain.

My dear husband,
Being with you is my forever wish, Loving you is my lifetime solemn promise, Accompanying you is my pleasure, Encouraging you in any paths you have taken is giving me a satisfaction, Giving you a prince is a lovely moment in my life, fighting with you is my liking, Spending your money is my inevitable habit but so just you know I love you unconditionally..Happy third anniversary my dear husband, Norizham.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet n touching la nurul..hehehehe....

Happy anniversary to you an am....:))..=fid

areT said...

tahniah...semoga jodoh berpanjangan..

Nurul said...

fid..sweet skali skala beb..jiwang karatz sikit..

aret..tq byk2

Ayu Ikhwani said...

..and jgn lupe: After 'sacrificing' kambing sekoq hahahah..

Congrats kak Nurul :)

Unknown said...

Wow..so sweet..!! :)

Btw, Happy 3rd Anniversary to both of u.. Harap jodoh anda berdua berpanjangan hingga ke akhir hayat.. Amin..

Nurul said...

ayu..wawkena sebut tu nnti hihihi


elziera tqqqq

dari~ummie said...

happy anniversary kak nurul..semoga kemanisan rumahtangga itu menjadi rahmah dan membawa mawaddah selamanya..amin,..