Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 15 August 2009

Skincare and new look

Looking at my face at the mirror on the wall makes me realize something. There is a sign of ageing skin. The fine wrinkle around my eyes and forehead. I kept looking and found out my skin has changed from oily skin into dry skin. When the weather is cold and breezy it becomes very dry and left it scaly. So, yesterday in the day 24 of my confinement, I did ask my husband to accompany me to go for shopping. I shopped for skincare products and a few cloth for a new look after giving birth.

Off we went. Our first destination was Paris ICI XL. This shop is the shop that sells beauty products and fragrances. I set my mind to try for Lancome brand since Loreal, Clinique and Mary Kay have failed to give me the best result that I hope for. The beautician dia ask me about my preference. And I told her I wanted to go for Lancome. This is mt first trial with this brand so I need her advice on this product. She gave me all the needy information about the products after analyzing my skin type. It serves me right when she told me the result that my skin is a very dry skin. So she proposed tonique confort toner and gelatee confort cleansing milk as my basic skin care. And for the anti ageing she introduced the new product which is, genifique youth activating concentrate. After satisfying with her promotion of the products, we bought those three items that had been promoted without having a second thought.

After that, we went to Zara. I bought a cloth for me. I did not find any suitable jeans so maybe next week will be the next shopping trip for me before Ramadhan. When I was in Zara, I almost lost my mind when they put all the spring summer items on sale. Everything as cheap as Euro 7 for jeans, clothes and many more. But, being there with a baby I did not spend so much time on shopping my clothes. But, Am promised me to go there again next week, plus I want to buy something for Haris too. Baju raya..bole? hehehe..

So, about the skin care that I bought, I did try it twice and so far so good. But it too early to give the verdict for those items. But, Insya Allah if I am ok with those items, I will be a loyal customers for this product. I will swear on this product la ngn kata lainnya. No ,more tukar 2 and doing experiment on my skin. Fingers crossed!

Hmm..got to go, the truth is, I have been busy with my new role as a mum. Preoccupied with many new tasks until I do not have so much time for blogging and facebooking. Letih but it a new experience for me as a mum..



Haris at last 10 days


Haris today, after 10 days..muka nak start nangis..mama susu is a serious biz okay!

8 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

baguih ke lancome?nanti bgtau ek..aku skg pakai Olay je...kena bajet beb sejak jd student nih...hehheheh

Nurul said...

aret so far aku suka ..mcm dhh tak scaly sgt dh..klu idak gataiiiiii muka aku sb kering..olay pun ok klu kena ngn kulit...kulit ada sign ketuaanla..so kna jga aku ni lg2 pas berank..mna bley klu aku nmpk tu dr AM Kn?Hihihihi

Red,Gold n Green said...

ha...kalau mcm tu..ko kena coba Tia Amalia..hehehe

Nurul said...

aret sgt dah cuba..thn 2004..hahaha aku ok ja ngn product tu dulu..aku suka krim day dia ,,wangi

Zara in Germany said...

aku hari tu pakai biotherm..bru je habis last week. hari ni dh pokai, pakai sabun mandi je hahah!

Nurul said...

biotherm ok ka zek?sabun basuh belasah la wei..

UmmiNor said...

uit day 24 dah gi shopping? hehehe kalu kat sini mau kena bebel tak ingat punye...hehehe just my concen, hati2 coz takut kena bentan sbb pantang x habis lagi tuh...
nor pkai clinique...so far so good:
tu la dah hubby sama umur mcm noor gak, harus ler kena mantain lebih sikit ek...heheh take care dear..

Nurul said...

nor..pantang gitu2 je tp jalan sgt jaga la..hehehe..clinique ok kalu kulit sesuai..tp produk tu terlalu kuat utk kulit sy ..hehehhe