Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 5 June 2009

Third Scan

I went to the hospital this morning for the final scan of my pregnancy. Am and Laurence were loyally accompanying me during the scan. They both were never left me in the lurch especially when I fell pregnant and sometimes I feel this is a privilege of being a pregnanant lady.hehehe.

Laurence keeps offering us her assistance to deal with the hospital, city hall and etc just because she knows our difficulties in dealing with French speakers community.

Back to the scan story. Well, Alhamdulillah..the Sonographer said, everything is fine. The baby is doing ok and the head is facing down the birth canal likes getting ready to be born.

The baby's butt is laying cutely on my right side. During the scan the baby shows the face but, unfortunately I did not have the scan's photos. I need to get it from my gynaecologist after the next routine check up. The current weight of the baby is about 1.7kg and it is normal for 8 months age of the pregnancy.


p/s..Apparently, when the due date is approaching, I need to back and forth to the hospital frequently. So by hook or by crook better for me to get used to it! tapi sangat bosan ok!

No comments: