Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Quaker oats with semi skimmed milk vs morale down

Hmm.. since I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes mellitus, my list of dishes intake have totally change. From eating rice twice per day to once, having veggies once in a while to thrice per day, changing white bread to wholemeal bread and the worst is, having breakfast with quaker oats and semi skimmed milk. The taste is so disgusting. Sometimes I feell like vegetarian with all the green veggies intake more than white or red meat.

I have to less intake for fried thingy menu, only a few types of fruits are ok to be eaten, juice in a box is no-no. I have to replace it with plain water or sometimes unsweetened soya. I need to cook two menu(s) per day. Am's menu is so mouth watering with exact ingredients and mine is tasteless.

I have to take artificial sugar instead of the real sugar. Yeah it tastes almost same but sometimes it can makes your blood glucose level drops and you can get knackered easily. I am officially lay off from ice cream, ice lollies, chocolate and sweet pastries. Not to take into account about pricking fingers fourth times a day. Sometimes all this things may increase my stress level. I am totally sick of being put in a healthy diet. And I guess, if this condition is permanent, I could easily suffering from mental illness. Sighhh!

But, I realized all these are the sacrifices that I have to make for my baby. My baby's healthiness is the most concerning matter after all. Some people said, when you have baby in your arms, it seems like your heart is placing outside your body. Once your baby gets sick you tend to feel sick twice than the baby and when your baby is crying out to the top of his/her small lungs, you are feeling twice times sad to see them like that.Hmmm..The biggest change of one tiny baby can make in our life is priceless.

And one thing is keeping me going on is, My baby...

2 comments:

Tik said...

takpa kak nurul.. kejap jah lg... lepas nih.. bulih mkn semua :D

Nurul said...

tik..aminnnn..tp baik jaga dok..kalu kena diabetes betul lg naya