Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 13 April 2009

Whimsical


Whimsicality in shopping is one of my weakness. Everything in the shop seems to be must-buy-items for the future purposes. The lengthy list will be ignored when the passion and lust won the heart...But, not this time. I will definitely follow and discipline myself what should and should not buy. Maybe put the handcuffs on if I have to. hahahahaa..

My passion and spirit for tomorrow are soaring high..I will get an early sleep to make sure I can wake up very early to carry on our planning. The baby's stuff shopping..yippy!!!

No comments: