Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 9 April 2009

preparation...

His birthday is coming. I have decided to bake a chocolate cake for him. I chose a very moist chocolate cake that I used to make back home. It not exactly baking the cake but it is steaming instead. I need to steam the cake for hour and half before putting aside and put the chocolate topping.

Buying a gift for him is always a problem for me. Not because he is a fussy guy but I do not know what to buy. I know he fancy gadget thingy, unfortunately I do not have so called a decent money to buy him one. So, I against the mouth watering gadget that I have been eyeing a month back. I chose to buy him Zara clothes which is a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. It much cheaper compared to the gadget. Okla..next year I buy u one gadget, ok!

I am planning to cook his favourite food for tomorrow...giving him surprise by having a nice meal together..giving gift....and bla2..

My dear darling, Happy birthday...Hope this year gives you many happy returns and hope you will achieve what you have been doing for all these years soon..So you know, our little baby and I love you so muchhhhhhh..muahsssss

No comments: