Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 15 January 2011

Quick updates

1. My netbook is having a problem. It started with the virus attacked and everytime my hubby tries to install and run anti virus, it ended up I cannot enter windows after on the power and the worst is, not even entering the MS Mode. Currently, Am is tyring to repair it and it almost 50 percent completed.

2. I booked a flight tickets for Easter holidays at the end of April. This time we are heading to Milan and Venice, Italy for five days.

3. I am thinking of enrolling gym. There is a new gym opened just five minutes walk from my flat. The best thing is, the monthly fees is only Euro14.95 and the contract is for a year, how I wish it could be three or six months instead. It is not the fee that I am worrying about, but the commitment is the problem. I just can see me self keep skipping and giving reasons from going to Gym. If this happened, what a shame and such a waste!

4. Will update soon after my netbook is ok.

1 comment:

Caca said...

Memang commitment is the main barrier kalau gym nih..hehehehe...5days Italy nice..