Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 7 January 2011

Reminiscing





Reminiscing the first time Am made a confession about he was falling in Love with me was the thing that I did tonight. How sweet those old memories were. I miss the moment when I always could not stop thinking of him. Sms-ing and calling were the thing that we kept doing as the day passed by.

Where do I begin?To tell the story of how great the love can be. Who does not know this evergreen song? The very famous song in the Love story movie and this love song could not stop from reverberating in my mind and I better get the story started..

Our love story begins when he texted me and asked either I was free or not that evening. If I said yes, he said he wanted to tell me something important. Straightaway, I replied the text and said 'meet me after work.'

The first time I did after working on that day was went straightaway to my rented house so that I could get a really nice bath and be ready on time. He came on time and we drove to Marina bay at Kuala Kedah to enjoy the evening breeze and watch the seagulls. Trust me the scenery was really beautiful indeed especially when you have your loved one by your side and I was mesmerized with the surroundings.

Being a closed friends for about four months dragged us to talk about everything to get to know each other and we kept talking until the sun disappeared before we went off to the nearest mosque to perform Maghrib's prayer and then headed to the town and had dinner by the lake. My heart kept thudding and pounding hard and at that time I just knew that I am in love with the guy, before me.

After a few moment, we ordered our meals and kept talking until I asked what was the thing that he wanted to say to me in his sms earlier.

The answered he gave me was,'nothing, I just wanna meet up.' Hmm, how on earth I wanted to believe it was just 'nothing'. Naughty me kept pushing him to tell the truth because I could hardly wait to know what the matter was about. After taking a deep breath, finally he said in his low down voiced 'I like you very very much.' He kept saying thing in his distance and mumbling voiced but I just could not feel my self in the real life. I was so over the moon. Seriously, I barely remember what was the next thing he said when he made the confession because I was too embarrassed to look at him. hehhhee.

We kept talking until the clock was 1 am in the morning. The restaurant owner was gonna close his restaurant and then we knew it was about the time we moved our butts from the chairs.

When I was at home after the romantic dating, I could not think straight and I was thousand miles away for every single seconds. I was definitely mad I guess, until I forgot to shut the pipe in the toilet after using it. My house mate teased me by saying how careless I was and she kept laughing at me. I precisely remembered when she said, I was totally blur and my face was radiant, and I guess the happiness from the heart reflected to my face.

From that night onwards, we kept contacting each other. To be frank, there was ups and downs in our relationship, but our destiny has written in the 'book', thus nobody could against it and we have decided to tie a knot in 2006. So, here we are until today, and do pray for us so that this marriage will last forever...Amin.

Oh I just remembered, he once gave me a story about the first time he met me. It was a hard copy but I never knew the ending of the story because his hard disc was crashed. What A shame! Though I had a chance to read the first chapter in our relationship which is from the first time we met until the confession he made. It was like a 'cerpen' he wrote just for me. I hope one day I can ask him to write again the 'sambungan' of the 'cerpen' before the death do us apart. maybe the story of how we grow older together etc. How sweet is that?

Enough said, I just knew that I love this man too much!

4 comments:

areT said...

eceh ceh....mengimbau cinta kenangan silam nampak??hehehhehe...aku mendoakan agar love hang ngan am will last forever,insyaallah. Aku ngan najib ni pun, kdg2 perang dingin gak..siap plan tak mau ckp dah dgn dia brg 2 3 hari...tp tak tahan beb...hehehehe...

Nurul said...

aret..

tu standard..aku pun kalu hangin sgt perang dingin..siap tnggu kena pujuk br ok balik hehehehe..drama..drama..

areT said...

aku kan nurul..sejak iman lahir, lg la aku cepat je nak hangin dgn najib

Nurul said...

heh sb kita penat kan ngn anak..and kita rasa mcm kita je nk wat seme..padahal dia tlg gak tp still kita rasa kita wat lebey bab anak esp..sbnya kita ni ibu..kita multitasking and anak mana taknak ngn ibu lebey2..hehhehe..tu la lumah jd ibu n wife n pompuan..berat kn tanggungjawabkita..sigh!