Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 25 December 2010

Epiphany of a little girl, used to be..



I was staring at one of my cousin status on the Facebook. She shouted about, when she was a little girl nobody had ever told how cute or beautiful she was. Referring to her status, she said people should tell or even pretend on saying how beautiful of each little girl is.

Frankly, I remember having an epiphany similar to her. 'Waking up and thinking, why am I not as beautiful as this or that girl'. I envied them especially when they were a center of attraction of the boys and teachers.They are like a shining stars on the cloudy skies. Their confidence is soaring high and they look very attractive indeed.

During my matriculation year, one of our Biology teacher showed favouritism towards fair and lovely looking students only, regardless the fact that some of them are brainless. Thus, me being an ugly duck in the class always reserved and lack of confidence in communication and giving idea in that subject. The worst thing was, I badly admired one of the boy in my class and sadly, he did not even notice my existence. Well, who will remember the bushy eyebrows girl with brown skin? Sigh!

When I started working and having my own money, I still did not know the right way to dress up and look good. I am quite impressed with the teenagers nowadays. They are much daring and too fashionable until overdressing if compared to non Muslim people. They are too sexy I shall say. Well, they are looking well sometimes, but unfortunately it is not a right way on showing it.

Beauty is not about 14 inches thick of make up which you apply on your face and it just not about the minimal fabrics you are putting on to cover your body either. The truth is, beauty is coming from inside out. Beauty lies in the purest heart and good attitude.

Whatever it is, now I know. I learn that fashion is unique and subjective. Something good on you do not mean good on others, or otherwise! So, just be yourself no matter what! You are beautiful in your own way...Just listen to this song and the lyrics, You are beautiful by James Blunt...

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

No comments: