Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Does divorce is the last resort?



D.I.V.O.R.C.E

Those seven letters are really easy to spell out but the meaning of it is heart wrenching.

Lately, so many divorce cases I have witnessed with. Most of the cases happened in my closed proximity friends and family. The consequences of those word is undeniable. The causes of the divorce cases are varying. One of the common reason is the existance of the third party in their relationship. Have you ever heard this idiom,

Two is company, three is a crowd, ring a bell folks?

Sometimes, I am petrified if our marriage could destroy like them. It does not mean we are at the wits end.

We are fine.

Peaceful.

So far so good.

The truth is, this notes is not related to us at all and it just the rambling idea from a lady who has an ample time to write.

Four years of this marriage is a blessed, but as a normal human being, I could not deprive myself from feeling scared and unsecured etc. What if this and that happened in the future. Nauzubillahhiminzaliq.

Being me, naive in some aspect of life makes me bragging about this matter to my best friend, Am. I share everything with him, plus he is a very good listener. He does not talk too much but when he gives his opinion, it always end up in me feeling blessed and proud to have him as my other half.

A.f.r.a.i.d

Nothing I should be afraid of actually. I should pray more so that HE will bless this marriage until the death does us apart...InsyaAllah.

Though, one thing I realized. When wedded blessed marriage is destroyed, people will say 'dah takde jodoh' but otherwise to not wedded blessed. People tend to say' dah kahwin takde restu, padanla tak kekal'. Oh dear, have we forgotten that, 'jodoh, pertemuan, ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan'? So, stop being judgemental. Stop saying something nasty until you are in their shoes.

I should not complaint more and frankly, I do not fancy to tittle tattle about people's problem with others but what I want to stress in here is, I am an ordinary lady who is hoping the ending of her love story like in the fairy tales.

Happily married ever after and if this is too much to ask for, perhaps I shall say, May Allah bestows his rahmah to us..Ameen.

'Jangan amik hak orang kalau taknak orang amik hak kita..what goes around comes around. Though I agree maybe, divorce is the best way for some couple and soon they will realize they were not meant to be together...

2 comments:

areT said...

cerai adalah dibenarkan tp di benci oleh Allah. Bergegar arasy Allah waktu talak di lafazkan..sama mcm ko gak nurul..aku pun mharapkan agar rumahtangga kita dijauhkan dr dugaan yg membawa ke arah tu..na'uzubillah

Nurul said...

InsyaAllah aret..amin...sama2 la kita doa semoga kekalke alam sana..