Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 13 December 2010

catch red handed


I think from the title above, people can guess what I try to say in this note. That idiom brings the meaning of catching someone in the middle of doing something wrong.

So, the story begins...

Everytime we go to the launderette, we will bring all the clothes in the blue Ikea bags. Those bags will be leaving on the top of the washing machine all together with the fabric softener and the washing powder. It just not us who left the Ikea bags like that, most of the customers will do the same thing, regardless the brand and type of the bags that they bring to the launderette.

A couple of weeks ago, the incident happened to Am whereby after loading the dryer and switching it on, he left the Ikea bags before the dryer and soon after that he went out for smoking. After five minutes and so, he returned to the launderette and find out the bags had been stolen. Suddenly, he spotted the bags with the black guy. Nicely, he said to the guy, ' all those bags are mine and I put them on the floor right in front of the dryer like others did!' Without drama, the black guy returned the bags to Am.

Can you see what is the problem here? Stealing! That is the problem. The icing on the cake was, the black man never said sorry for stealing and never felt guilty of his wrong doing.

Until one fine morning in the last two weeks, the incident happened again but this time I was at the location.

After loading the clothes in the washing machines, We went to the Sunday market to buy some fruits and veggies. We returned to the launderette after 45 minutes and I find out, two of my Ikea bags had gone. I brought three all together.

My hunch kept saying the black lady in the launderette was the one who stole my bags, but I did not have a proof of accusing her of doing so.

Hmm...I just kept thinking how to get my hands on the bags nearby her piled up clothes. So, I kept back and forth in front of her to wait for the right moment to do so.

Until.....

Suddenly, out of the blue, when she tried to lift the bags, the bottle of my fabric softener fell down from the bags. Gotcha! I just knew it! The woman was caught red-handed when she tried to use my bags to fill in her laundry. The adrenaline rushed all over my body and I could feel the strength of saying something to her. I said to her out loud,

' Those are my bags and I put them over there, and why are you stealing them?'. She could not understand me very well, she replied to me in French but she could guess I called her a thief, until there was a lady who could understand English popped in to the shop and be our spoke person. I asked the lady to tell the black woman this, 'for me, it is not acceptable to take everybody stuff without permission. Somehow, I put the bags on the machines that full of my clothes. So, if she took my bags, how on earth could I bring all my clothes back home? With my bare hands ?It ridiculous ok'.

Unfortunately, for this black lady, she did not read it as a stealing. She jumped up her arse when she knew I said her action is called 'stealing'. She kept saying she could pay the price of those bags straight on my face and kept repeating the price of the bags just only 50 cent.

OMG! I almost lost my sanity in dealing with the idiots. I did not care about the money, what I really pissed off was, stealing. Oh and I was lucky though because I was thinking of leaving my Deuter bag instead. If I did leave my Deuter, you can call me moron. hehehe

Some people maybe think and say, it just only the Ikea bags, for god sake! Do not take it too much or make drama , but for me, the point is, taking other people stuff without permission is stealing. Does not matter how cheap the thing is. Stealing is not permitted.Dishonourable!

I cannot see the reason why we need to steal. Sometimes, you have money but you still stealing. Some people said, stealing is a habit. A really bad habit. I guess it is right after all and I could not agree more, when hudud is the best action to tackle this problem.

Ok la ni Belgium is not a muslim country but kalau dapat lempang si pencuri ni bagus gak hehehehe.

Moral is, jangan mencuri la..moron

2 comments:

areT said...

pelik..yg tu pon nk cori ke??

Nurul said...

black..ko paham2 la aret..org negara mcm tu sklai dtg sini senag lenag pun attitude takleh ubah