Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 6 March 2009

When I say nothing at all...

When I say nothing at all, it does not mean I do not have a thing to say..It just I will say something that come across my mind at the time I say it. I rarely think in details what I should or should not say. In other word, I am a type of blabber mouth person. I can get on easily with a new comer in my life. Despite that, there is one weakness in my attitude, which is, I will know exactly who I can or cannot click with. I do not judge the book by its cover but my intuition is sometimes too strong to say right or wrong about people. Am I a judgement person? hohohooh..I think half of it yes..half of it nope!

I hate pushy people. But sometimes I do push Am to something that I really want to in life. But, I think it does not matter since I do not push other people around me. When people told me their problems, I will listen carefully without giving any annoying advise unless I think I should say nasty thing to make them realize how far they have been fooling around by others or otherwise.

I do not like people keep patronizing on me. I am a big girl so I can decide what is best for me. Neither my husband nor my parent can change when I make decision on something. At least, when the decisions turned out bad, I won't blaming others about it. I will keep it to myself and try to mend it...hehehee..I am a pig headed person but it lesser as the time goes by. Am is the person who teaches me about toleration in life. It does not mean my parent did not teach me on the toleration thingy ok! It just when I were young I made or did something based on emotion not a sane thought. Yeah I know it so much patience is needed in teaching a teenager. If I am too stubborn to take on the advice, he will give me a firm word i.e > 'take it or leave it' hahaha..serve me right k..

ok stop the crapping tittle tattle..I need to survey for our trip to Italy. Only a week left before jetting off to Rome..Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. best nyea gi jalan2... selamat bercuti2 rome.. hmmm kat sana nanti kena careful pasal penyeluk saku... diorg sgt professional...

Nurul said...

tik..insyallah......yqtqtq

MsN said...

wah, lama tak jenguk blog ko nih..hehe..lama gak tak jenguk tuan punya blog..aku harap semua oklah ek..mesti perut ko dah lagi besar dari yg last aku tengok dulu..take care nooo...:)

Nurul said...

natrah..a'a la seme makin mebesar pd aku..huduh sb menggemuk..hahahhaha