Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 9 March 2009

Tagged by Ayu..

ok ayu here the answers...hehehe..only first tag sempat jawab..kikiki..

Do you think you're hot?
besa2 je..hehhee..if I have big boobs and butt..i will feel hot then..heehhe

Upload your favourite picture of you...


Why do like that picture?
Because I was craving for subway since a few months back. The last time I had it in last july when we were in London. I never thought Belgium has a Halal subway. But I was wrong. When I checked the subway website, it appeared that Brussels has one halal subway. I was thinking to go there just after finding out the news but because of the time constraint and bla2..we had deprived ourselves for ages..Nevertheless, last saturday was the greatest day..I invited some of Malaysian friends in Belgium to join us in subway..it was so heaven to get what u wanted..hahahha.

When is your last time you ate pizza?
Last April when we were in Manchester. It was not pizza hut but pizza that made by pakistani restaurant..delicious though!!!!!!!!

The last song you listened to..
emmm...hush little baby..

What are you doing right now beside this?
Surveying Rome and getting our stuff ready for the trip.

What name do you prefer besides yours?
Azreen...Pardon me, but I do not fancy names with the ending -H except Sarah. I was thinking to give my baby's name Sarah Nur or Nur sarah or only sarah if the baby is a girl but malangnya, Am not agree with the name so going to be another name..

People I Tag
1. Oyeen
2. Aret
3. Natrah
4. Diana
5. Not in the list

Who is number one?
A friend of friend. I knew her from Zura when I was working in Alor Star..She is now preggy with her first baby..anak kami akan sebaya nanti..iNsyaallah..

Number three is having relationship with?
A wife to a kind man named Helmi. I know her in Belgium.She keeps repeating my face look alike her ex supervisor in Malaysia..Kelakar tul.

Say something about number five?
Nobody..tak wujud pun orang ni.

How about number four?
My unimate but in the different course. She is a mother to a cute toddler name firdaus...

Who is number two?
Also my unimate but in the different course. She was my husband coursemate. A lecturer and now she is in the starting point of her PHD..Just celebrated her birthday today with the same date of Nabi Muhammad s.a.w...many happy returns n happy besday aret..gud luck with PHD k..

3 comments:

areT said...

anak angah aku nama wan sarah hanim....panggil Sara....heheh

Nurul said...

suka nama sarahhhhh

MsN said...

haha..supervisorku..supervisorku..