Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Thanks Bumi Belgium..

The last time I had a blast news in my life was, when I found out I fell pregnant in a few months back. It seems so ages since it has happened. Fortunately, again we were showering with the greatest news in a few weeks back but it was confirmed today in black and white. I really feel this is the good fortune for us and our unborn baby . What is the good news then? Hahahaha..still cannot be revealed it here, but trust me it never had a connection with my pregnancy. I just told a few friends that I have trusted and closed to me. A friend who is always there to hear my problems out. Thanks k!

Instead of being happy with the news, I will keep reminding myself about one thing. If something meant to be yours..It will be yours forever. Never worried about what if this and that? It all depends on Allah wills. What I can do is, just keep thanking him always. And, again it makes me realized the best decision we had ever done so far was, moving from Manchester to Belgium. Part of the risky undertakings so far has been paid. We could not thankful enough when the worst recession hits Uk , Europe and all over the world, we still have the chances. Our fate is here..our livelihood is here...Our chance to be a parent is here..Everything is here..Thanks bumi Belgium for all the chances that you have given us...Aku syukur..aminn..

5 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

rezeki anak...alhamdulillah...

Nurul said...

z..tq//eh aku tertido smbil tgk tv..aku dh jaga bila online tgk ko dh sign out..huhuhuh

areT said...

di mana bumi di pijak..di situ langit di junjung..moga Allah tambah kan lagi redjeki kau..amin

Zura Hamid said...

alhamdullillah...tp aku tertanya2 apakah gud news itu?!!! anyway pray the best for u, baby n am!
take care dear!

Nurul said...

aret..ayat lagu mana ko amik tu..nway thanks k..rezeki dimana2..tul tak?

zura..tq...baby aku dh suka sgt tendangggggg mummy dia..