Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 5 March 2009

week 20

Yeah I know, four months to go before giving birth time. But, I cannot refrain myself from buying some baby's stuffs like a baby cot and a nappy changing place. The funny thing is, we have already set in position the cot and place it properly in our bedroom. I am now in the starting point of getting ready for our baby's nursery. We will buy item by item and complete it before the arrival of our new precious.

The preparation show us how fast the time flies. The countdown numbers sometimes make me feel nervous, fear to face the D-day. I do pray everytime after my prayer so that I will give birth at least two or three weeks earlier and easy labour. You know why? The answer is to avoid myself from being induce. The force labour should be more painful than natural way. I think so..oh not just my thinking..most people say so..sigh!

Baby seems to respond everytime I touch my tummy softly. I think she/he knows the touch of his/her mum. I started talking with him/her since last two weeks when I felt the first kick. Subhanallah..the feeling is undescribable. The motherhood sensitivity is very pleasing. Now, I know why a pregnant ladies keep talking about their experiences and all sort. The answer is because, they are so excited to experience it themselves and the chances should be appreciated.

My back pain is getting better after resting on the lazy chair. The chair makes me lean back a bit without putting so much pressure on my tummy so resulting me become less tight or burdensome. Thanks my dear for the chair.

Finally, tomorrow is my second antenatal class at the hospital at 7.00pm. I bunk off once for the first class. So, not for this time..malas tapi.

3 comments:

cynta said...

nurul... pesan org2 tua.. kalau nak tau bila D-day.. kira hari ke-140 dari hari start baby gerak..

Zara in Germany said...

wah cynta...sgt tak relevant kat aku. daniel gerak awal, but kuar lambat....

nurul...tu ar klu tak preg or kawen, tak paham kan3? klu dh rasa bru sendiri tau....

Nurul said...

oyin..waw tak nk kira la takut..hihihi

z...sgtttttttt..kita kena lalui sendiri fasa hidup tu br akn faham..if not mmg tak kan mengerti d real feeling...cheewah..nyesal aku malas2 bila mak suruh..br aku tau susahya nk kuarkn 1 anak..hhiihi