Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 29 October 2008

A friend in need is a friend indeed


I have to warn you about my lengthy entry, but I think it worth to read until the last dot.Hehehe..Like English proverb says, "A friend in need is a friend indeed"..What exactly does this mean? Surely the person helping the needy one is the true friend. Someone who comes to your aid when you're in difficulty is a true friend. That is the story that I want to share it here. My real experience when I really need a help from my two types of friends.

I can vividly remember in the year of 2002. I just resigned from my first job in Seremban, and I was looking for a new job. Suddenly, I have seen the advertisement in the paper for the post of Civil Engineer. It said, the interested applicant can walk in on the certain date and time. So, I said to my self, 'why don't I give it a try?, since I jobless, so who knows? Maybe this job is foreordain to be mine'. So, impatiently I rang my friend , 'S'. ( actually, I met her when I was in Matriculation 2 in Penang, and we were pretty closed! I can tell.) I told 'S' about the walk in interview and everything. I asked 'S' whether she could collect me at the bus station and drove me to the interview place (since, I didn't know anybody in Kedah during that time ). I also told 'S' that I need to overnight at her house after the interwiew that was held in the evening. I was pretty knackered to return back to KL at the same day. She said 'ok, no problem'. So, there I was!

In a few days later, I received a called from that company, The HR was saying that I got the job. I was so over the moon. So, I kept thinking, where should I headed to for the first day in Kedah before finding a house and everything, I did not have a car and friends to help me, except 'S'! So, in a guilty feeling, I rang her to asked for her help again. I was saying that I got the job and for the first 2 days I need to stay at her place before I could find a house. Only for two days! Not more than that! So, here the thing has started. When 'S' heard I need to stay at her house for 2 nights, she tried to avoid from answering my called. When the third time I called, her auntie was picking up the line and straightaway said to me, "this house only has 3 bedrooms. Plus, we have to take care of our sick grandma, so there is no extra place for you, especially if you want to stay for quite a while". I was feeling annoying with the statement by her auntie. Kindly, I said " It only for 2 nights, not more than that". So, with the awkward feeling, I stayed at 'S' house for the first night. Tomorrow in the early morning, I went off to my new office and when I was there, I asked my officemate to drive me around to survey for the 'house to rent' nearby our office. Of course, It was impossible to get the house in 1 day. I was at my wits end. I really did not want to spend extra night at 'S' place. No more! I have my self-respect k.

Suddenly, I knew from a friend of mine that Zura, is from Kedah. So, I called my friends around to get Zura's contact number. Fortunately, I managed to reach her. I told her all about my problems. Suddenly, she was offering me to stay at her house. She said, I can stay there if I could not find the house. I was totally, utterly flattered. I was thankful to GOD for give her in my needful. Even, I barely knew her that time, but she was so sincere to help me. I stayed at her's for almost three months before finding an affordable house. Since then, I indebted with her...I know, I can't pay her kindness. I really glad to know her as one of my closed friends. So, Zura, if you come across my blog and read this entry, I really want you to know that, I really appreciate what you have done to me and I will do my uttermost to help you, if you need me later in the future! Thanks k..to you and your family. Thank you sooo much! Oh my God, I feel so melancholy when I write this entry..huhuhu..

The moral of this story is, you do not know whose your real friend is, until you are in difficulties and they are willing to offer and lend you a hand! To 'S', until today, I still can't erase the words that your auntie said to me, but I still thankful though when you were helping me with the interview. To ask for your help again in the future is totally NOT, NEVER EVER! You, people can call me cold, heartless or stubborn bitch but, you will know the feelings when you are in my shoes! To Zura, Again..thankssss byk2..aku doakan jasa ko tuhan je balas..aminnnn

4 comments:

Red,Gold n Green said...

awatla makcik si S tu ckp mcm tu....mmg la bilik tak cukup..tp bukan ke tetamu tu membawa redjeki...takpelah nurul...at least kejadian tu, bwk kebaikkan pada ko dan ko kenal zura dgn bersungguh2.....moral of the story..klu aku p tempat hang..wlupun hang halau...aku tetap duduk depan pintu umah ko..heheheheh

missselfridge said...

aret..tu ar..keciwa aku..makcik dia jwb mcm tu..huhuuh..sgt la tetamu tu rejeki..ko jgn risau sape2 dtg umah aku..hang ke sape ke..aku sambut ngn tgn terbuka..takdenya aku wat mcm makcik s ni wat kat aku..huhuhu..lawak siot ayat ko..hehhehee

Zara in Germany said...

wow sialannya s...and sialan gak makcik dia...

zura mmg baik...tu aku sayang dia...hehehe

missselfridge said...

z..aku mcm nak setuju je ayat ko tu ..hahah

zura mmg sgt baikkk