Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 23 October 2008

Drifting away

Ok, that was not my cup of tea before..but, it is now..I am soo fanatic with my new novels collection by Sophie Kinsella that I ordered via my friend, Faz in Manchester. I 'm spending hours and days in reading. It feels like I am living in the strange and other wordly place everytime I read them. Well, I am completely obsessed that I would straightaway continue my reading as soon as I wake up in the morning until midday, like a psycho. I just about skived from French class just simply to finish my third novels. Well, of course I did not. With Am at home there was no chance to pull sickie or play truant..hehehee. Apparently, another 1 novel to go before I can totally relax.

About the novels, I used to read the reviews about the interesting way the novelist, sophie produced her novels. I wasn't so sure about buying her novels before, but once I read 'can u keep a secret?', I started to love the novel to bits. Truthfully, I was soo taken aback by how good the storey line in every novel is. I can't refrain myself from continuing to read the rest of my collection. I am totally, utterly gobsmacked with them. I was drifting in various emotions of happy, sad, angry and etc..I was smiling, pulling my face and giggling like somebody was tickling me, while I was reading them.

In spite of that, I have to speed up the reading process because I have plenty of reading materials like Marie Clare, Cosmo and french magazine that are still waiting to be read. Plus, a new french learning grammar book that I must read before the test soon. I am almost ignoring my french studies since I am glued to the novels. I finished 3 novels, 'can u keep a secret' , 'shopaholic and sister' and 'shopaholic and baby'. Now, I am in the middle of 'remember me' and I have already told Am to order the other four of Sophie Kinsella novels via Amazon's website. How addicted I am! I will be the new fan of Sophie. I will indeed..

11 comments:

tik said...

hehe kak nurul.. yg shopaholic tik tokleh baca habih.. sebab strees dgn becky yg tokleh buat keputusan....terus pressure baca buku tuh.. hahah.. tapi buku sophie kinsella nih best la.

SNS said...

aku tgh otak sgt tepu tadi, dlm research class... tetiba aku teringat bestnya kalau aku buleh sit down senyap2 baca novel. ni aku kena baca abstract org... pening lg ada...
nak baca buku citer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe sorry tumpang blog ko utk meluahkan tensen :p

missselfridge said...

tik tp bestla leh imagine duk tmpt dia..hehehhee

nabil..tlg baca sophie..best ooo..ala tak kisah luah kan lah perasaan tu..hehhehee

Red,Gold n Green said...

baguih nurul,aku pun tgh dlm proses nak meminjamnyer dr Nor...harap2 dia tak lopa bwk buku tu utk aku pinjam...hehehheh...aku nak sor kan kau baca "Ayat2 Cinta"..lain dr yang lain...bukan cinta biasa bak kat ct nurhaliza yang lakinya digossip kawin dgn pramugari..hhehehheheheh

Zara in Germany said...

wow ye ke psl gosip pramugari tu? hahaha...tu ler penangan klu kawen dgn laki berduit ni...

missselfridge said...

aret..novel melayu ke>bak la aku pinjam ngn ko..hehehe..

z..tu ar baik amik laki besa..huhuuh

SNS said...

nurul aku dah abis report, esok aku nak pi kedai buku beli novel utk baca semasa travel balik malaysia nnt... bestnya!!!!!!!!!!!

aik, apa kes datuk k? aku lama tak layan gosip. laki biasa pun hampeh gak, kalau gatal tu gatal gak, duit ker tak.. sbb tu aku nak laki sudan :p

missselfridge said...

nabil..congrats...congrats..ko nk beli novel apa?bak pas sini after..hehehe..ko balik bila wei?

SNS said...

aku dah penah try sofie kinsella tuh, not really my type of novel. aku skang sgt susah carik novel yg aku suka. ended up selalu niat nak beli novel tapi last2 aku beli buku nonfiction... hahah skema!!!! skema!!!!!!!!!!!

SNS said...

aku baca ayat2 cinta tu 2 3 tahun lepas kot.. time tu tak glamer lg buku tuh. aku suka part dia kawin.. malam pertama dia... hahahah

kalau aku jumpa buku best nnt aku rekomen k.

missselfridge said...

nabil..oo mayb la..aku suka sophie sb aku suka light story line..pluz aku suka cite pasal sopink ni...hahahhaa