Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 1 June 2007

My Standpoint

Today I had a row with one of the APNA cashier.The cause was she scanned a cabbage which was not mine.I told her "Excuse me, the cabbage is not mine". Then she replied in a nasty tone "You should tell me", so I replied "I'm telling you now, I don't know whose try to mix them up!".She created a poker face and when she want to give my balance she seemed and tried to push my hand..so guess what i told her??I just said " you're such a rude and bad mannered!" wakakakaka..fuhhhh..satisfied..then I walked away with a wide smile on my face. The moral of this story is we as a customer always right, don't hesitate to correct them if they are wrong.Terpaksa kurang ajar sebab aku dilayan dgn kureng ajar by her.Nor aku teringat kes pakcik pot belly kat restaurant UPM.

4 comments:

NoRMaTSuE said...

Sgt...aku mmg x kan bleh lupa peristiwa tu...ada ker dier kata kiter kurg ajor.....angin btul...

missselfridge said...

sgt dan sbnrnya dia melampau tak terajar..ah la bucit.tua nak mati tak sedar diri..bini dia pun sama..gila

AsLiNa said...

fuhh..garang gak hang ni..hehe

missselfridge said...

bukan garang as..lepas geram pagi era