Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Preparation for scotland's trip

Mostly,my friends were getting bz with their studies and thesis..since I am not a student so i'm getting busy with my outfit for Scotland's trip.I had bought a bandana instead of serkup to be dressed and styled with scarf. Apparently, I had bored with bawal's scarf. I wanna try a new style of head cover. I bought a new boot, top and skirt as well and now I'm keep looking for the best dress that cheap and appropriate to wear as a casual outfit. I don't know maybe I will change my style again and again until we are on the road to Scotland. I hope I will not have a second thought anymore about my attires.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nurul, u know what..today i'm wearing the outfit that i specially bought to wear it for scotland trip..huhu..i can't waittt.. ade lg satu yg baru, ntah² esok aku try yg tu pulak..hehe..

Anonymous said...

tu la as..rasa xcited sgt2..tak sabar ni...

Anonymous said...

ohh...x leh jadi nie...korg dok shopping kat sana ek...aku pon nak shopping gakla kat sini...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

sgtla nor..jomla shopping wekekek..sesungguhnya shopping itu kebahagian idup..hahahhaha

Anonymous said...

shopping n bergossip...aahhh....kakakakaka

Anonymous said...

hang selalu sopink ngan sape nor?..aku kat sini terpaksa pasrah sorang2..walaupun tak reti berkomunikasi.

Anonymous said...

kadang2 p ngan nuz n shima...n kadang2 ngan mak n adik2 aku....tapi most of the time p sorg2....tapi lagi syok sbnarnyer p sorang2....sbb leh suka2 ati nak tgk lama ke sjap satu2 brg tu...hehehehe