Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Practice makes perfect..






Good, enjoyable, happy are the words to express my feeling of Paris revisited in the last week.

We were staying at four star hotel for 6 days and 5 nights. All the transportation from Belgium to Paris and the accommodation were free, all born by Am's university. Actually this time, Am had to present paper in the conference and the conference only lasted for three days but being 'kaki jalan' me, I requested to stay extra two nights to bring Haris to the Disneyland. Luckily, Greg (Am supervisor) just agreed with the proposal of overstaying in Paris and just paid the bill without being fussy etc, Err..actually, I meant to say the University instead.

The weather was nice except in the day 2, it was scorching hot up to 39 degree and really made me sweating like hell. Haris was cranky for the whole day due to the hot weather. The pinkish cheeks of him was explaining the weather on that day. In the next day, the weather was not promising when we had a light shower in the late evening and in fact my night photography at Museum de Louvre was in the rain.





When I was there, I went sightseeing in the Paris city alone with Haris for three days in the day when Am was in the conference room. I lost in the hectic city of Paris, but with the map and my little French I could asked and understood the explanation that given by the local people easily. I could not thankful enough to the community that I live in now for giving me such a valuable experience in learning French. This time I did not have difficulty to communicate and comprehend the language. I thought I was unable to understand if Parisian spoke French with me, but I was wrong! In fact, I could replied and requested everything in French. Even though my vocab and comprehension are limited but surprisingly it such an achievement for myself.

To cut it short, the overall of my trip was fun!

2 comments:

areT said...

wa..ini la part yg paling syok ikut laki wat phd,jalan2 while they are conferencing...nice pics, kali ni suka tgk dressing hang, tak overdress sgt, loose and comfortable. Be grateful dgn nikmat yg Allah bg kat hang skg. Tak sumer org dpt rasa ceni...alhamdulillah

Nurul said...

alhamdulillah..i sould not thankful enough for the chances etc..heheh aku dressing ikut mood..ekceli kali ni mood ala2 nk p naik kuda, on the way aku siap pakai kemeja putih ngn vest kelabu yg knitted tu..ngan slack koko kat gmbr museum tu n riding boot yg knee length..skali kat paris, air coklat haris tumpah atas baju aku terus tukar pakai baju kaftan kelabu tu..hehhe