Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 15 July 2011

Coupe les chevaux

How much is the most expensive price that you have ever spent for a great haircut in your life? Mine, when I was in Malaysia back then, I spent RM 180 for straightening by using rebounding technique together with the cutting. I did it twice, period! I could feel such a waste considering that I had to tie my hair neatly underneath the headscarf. Wiser I think is the best word to describe for the reason that my following haircut I only spent RM15 for washing, cutting and blow dry. That was it no more than that.

The condition seems different when I am here because the cheapest haircut is Eur 25 and the most expensive I have been spending so far was Eur 55 for shampooing, cutting, applying masker on the hair and finished with a blow dry. It accidentally happened once with the masker thingy by reason of limited comprehension in my French language in those early days when I moved to Belgium. After that incident, I am taking extra careful every time I go to the salon to avoid any additional tariff for unnecessary things.

This weekend I am going to give my hair a new life with a great haircut at my usual coiffure (hairdresser). I bet the scorching hot weather is the main consideration why I need my hair to be cut short. I mean very short thus, I was thinking of Rihanna style this time like in the second picture.

Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

areT said...

cene..jd tak mcm rihanna?

Nurul said...

terpaksa tunda sb tetiba am ajak p jalan2 ngenge..aku reschedule appointment utk end of ths mnths terus..kekeke