Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 14 July 2011

Decluttering

I learnt about organizing clothes based on colors code when I blogged hopping quite sometimes ago. The tips given on that blog by the writer are very good about space saving ideas in organizing clothes but, unfortunately I have forgotten the blog address if not, it is my pleasure to share the link in here.

I started decluttering Haris small cupboard after sick of seeing the limited space in there. Before this, I could fit so many clothes in his petite wardrobe but since he has grown up and the clothes are getting bigger, the space is starting to become one of the major problem in arranging his outfits, accessories, shoes etc. This is the best I can do for the first step after a massive selection of the clothes. The outgrown frocks have been kept in a big sac and I placed it neatly in my storage. The hanging clothes are actually a bit more than this, but due to lack of the hanger only these have been hung.



I think after this, I need to decluttere mine after seeing not- so- neat of clothes organizing in my wardrobe.


They are mixing up in sizes, colors and hangers I think, aren't they?

2 comments:

areT said...

jeles aku tgk ko byk masa utk wat benda2 camni...aku skg busy gila

Nurul said...

aku wat ni masa papa dia jaga haris..kalau tak mmg berebut ngn dia manjang..sb baju feveret dia asik je dia nak pegang hehee