Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 18 August 2010

A note from a daughter to her parents..


The dim light and the cloudy night changed my lovely day to melancholy night. I feel like missing..missing my dearly parents so much especially my mum. Thinking about the thousands distance apart never make me feel better. When I was on holiday back home in January, I still remember when the first time we met up at Kota Bharu airport after four years apart. My heart throbbed to watch them ageing. How time flies, I left them when I still their sole daughter, and after four years I came back as a mum. Bringing a grandchild to them.

My parents expression just speechless. My dad kept staring straight on my face for quite sometimes. He took his ageing pause and kept studying his beloved daughter face. When I asked him why he looked at me like that, and the answer he gave me was, he almost forgot how my face was. In his memories, I was at age 28 years old. The age when I flew out from his nest to built my own life with my newly wed husband. Left alone my mum expression. We bursted into tears and hugged one another tightly.

One month was like one week. It has never been enough to spend such a little time with the family. Though I still appreciate it. From time to time, I received a bad news, the news about decease. Until now, I still keeping my fingers crossed so that none of my closed family will be leaving me for good before I have a chance to help them out. Especially my emak and ayah. I know I am a lucky person to have a husband and my own flesh and blood, Haris in this foreign land to accompany me and thanks God for my boy boisterous attitude that sometimes will cheer me up. Nevertheless, the lonely feeling comes and goes parallel with the time. I am a human being after all. Sigh!

Luckily for me to still have parents. Even though sometimes I just too stubborn to appreciate them in the best way I have to, but God still giving me chances to serve them before it is too late. Truthfully, I do not know how much time left for me to do so.Sigh!

In this world, parents are the most sincere person to their kids!

InsyaAllah, one fine day the moment will come. The time when we will back for good and we will be gathered as one happy family like we were before...InsyaAllah.

~Ibu, kau ampunilah dosaku,andainya aku pernah menghiris hatimu..restumu yang amat aku harapkan kerana disitu letak syurgaku...those lyric keeps reverberating in my head and it is really meaningful indeed!~ Ya Allah..ko kasihanilah ibubapaku sebagai mana mereka menyayangi aku...amin ya rabbal alamin~



Ya Allah..ko kasihanilah ibubapaku sebagai mana mereka menyayangi aku...amin ya rabbal alamin~

2 comments:

areT said...

mm..sodih den baca..hargailah mak bapak sementara depa msh ada..once dah tutup mata, dunia akan sunyi.

Nurul said...

tu la aret..aku kena lebey hargai mereka..how much time left?kita tak tau..huhuhuh