Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 21 August 2010

His precious clinging hand in mine...


Little Hands at age 13 months old

My little hands play patty-cake
They peek-a-boo and wave...
They catch me while I learn to walk
And splash me as I bathe...

My little hands reach up to you
For hugs before I sleep...
And fold together when I pray
The God my soul to keep...

My little hands are tiny now
But yours will serve to guide me...
And when I'm grown I'll still reach out
And know you're right beside me.

No comments: