Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 4 August 2010

learning by heart and rote


By this age, I can say Haris learns by heart and rote to memorize something so that he can repeat all things without thinking, like we an adult do. Haris understands and catches up many words tremendously. I tried a couple of times to test him with the vocab.

Let's say when I said ball-he gave me the ball, when I said cuddly, he gave me his blue cuddly blanket and when I said kiss, he smoothed all over my face.

And sometimes when we are going out, I will say - Haris and mama are going out. So, even though he was in the midst of playing, he will come over to me and said 'mumma mumma mumma'. So I will brace him in my arms while putting clothes on. I will keep talking to him like, clothes on, into pram and going out. He was so happy with that! Such a brilliant baby. Nevertheless, when he was playing with papa, and I disturbed him by saying 'mumma', he will look at me with his cheeky face and he chose to say papa. Notty okay!

It's ok baby..the most important thing is, you know how to say mama already!
...It just you like watching me mad everytime you said papa..

No comments: