Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Taking the first step





After being 'meroyan' of wanting a DSLR, at last I got it on last Saturday. A night before he bought me the camera, he did ask me about the current account balance, I mean how much it left before the end of this month. So, I said the balance is bla bla bla. Thus, out of the blue, he said 'ok, it is enough'. I said of course it more than enough since only a few days left before entering November.

I thought he was talking about money to buy groceries or whatsoever. Of course saving account is for emergency only. The money we allocate in current account is for our monthly spending. So at least, we manage to save some.

So very early in the morning on saturday before going to house warming party, Am asked to stop by at Mediamark (Is a shop like Argos in the UK ). I said, 'ok, but what do u want to buy?' and he said, 'a thing that u wanted most in ur present life'..

I could feel my blood drain to my head..'oh my God, you are talking about dslr, rite?' and he said 'yup'..

I was jumping up like a monkey. Of course, I always ask him to buy me a dslr. In fact I am not into a netbook, a gold, a diamond or whatever la..Just give me a damn camera and a nice handbag and I would be happy. Only handbag and camera are my interest.

So here are the pics of my first trial of using my new camera. Will learn more about the method of using a dslr..Hope I can master it soon..Photos are the things that we can look back in the future and reminisce all of the sweet memories in life. So it such so sad if I can't take a proper photos especially the pics of my son.

4 comments:

ainzoo said...

OMG! macam dijanji2 pulaks... I just bought dslr too ;-)... selepas ikat perut beberapa bulan..ehehheh...lets leran together to master it...cayok2!

Nurul said...

ain..hehehhe..gud2..ko nk masterkan ngn kelawar..zoom idung kelawar luas2 ok..ngeh3

dari~ummie said...

bolatnya mata harisssss...geramm..!~
heheh..

kak nurul~kita dh add kak nurul kat face book..ada x?
bari'ah dzulkifli

Nurul said...

ummie..takde tp k,nurul br add ummie jap td..nnti kluj ada approve k