Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Friday 20 February 2009

Week 18


It is not easy peasy to find the best position when I sleep everynight. Rolling over right and left still does not make any much different. Having a weird dreams and nightmares seem one of my intimate journey during pregnancy. I think hormone or unstable emotion is to be blamed. Besides that, I have a new habit which is, I will stay awakes for the whole night and will fall asleep the following day until three or four PM. Everyday! Ish2..jangan baby esok tak mau tido malam dah la..Or maybe, mind therapy is the best answer to get my mind off from things...heehhehe.

Oh well, I started feeling the baby's movement for the past few days. And it is unbelievably amazing. Some friends told me for the early stage it would feel likes, held butterfly in your hands. In spite of never held the butterfly before, nevertheless I can imagine how does it feel k. Truly great ok!

My lower abdomen does feel painful sometimes. It is not the real pain it more likes cramping feeling. I read somewhere and it said, 'cramp' is normal especially when your uterus is expanding. Well, I do not know..hope the article is true.

The intake of sweet tooth and tidbit for every single day is quite hard to resist. All these foods be my best mate during second trimester of the pregnancy especially when the nausea ease away. I know it is not good for my health. Perhaps I can easily get diabetes, but hey how to control the intake when I can eat like a pig and one thing for sure there is no left-overs foods at ours nowadays! So please tell me if you have any tips! If I take my meal later than the routine time, it makes me feel bloated and full of gasses and trust me it is uncomfortable and can lead me to vomit if I ignore my meals. The last checked up showed I put on 4 kg weight in one month..Can you imagine how much weight I have gained just in 18 weeks? Seriously, I am at my wits' end to tackle the healthy diet during pregnancy.

When others people are busy to lose some weight for summer, me myself will struggle to give birth and get back on shape immediately. Hope the confinement period is easier for me even though without extra hands from my family back home. I just put my trust confidently to Allah, moga dipermudahkan..aminnn

4 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

akula tu sibuk nak lose wgt hehehe

Nurul said...

ye le ko la..dh lose 3 kg kan?go go zek..jeles tau.

cynta said...

nurul.. member2 oyeen kata kalau tak bleh tido tu tanda baby tengah main... so nanti bila dah give birth pun baby akan selalu bangun tengah malam.... tapi.. tak tau la betul ke tak

Nurul said...

oyeen..ni yg susah ati..dia xmau tidoq mlm penatle..huhuuh