Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 4 February 2009

English lady...

I received an email from my friend, Laurence..it says..

Hi Nurul, How are you?
The weather is still cold and it is good because at the gym there are few people and more room to move and swim in the swimming pool. It's good to be back at work too and sort all the books.
Today at the knitting shop we learned that after all there is hope it may stay open, for now at least.
I also met the English lady and she gave me her phone numbers, she says she is going to England next week to see her family for two weeks so you can call her when she comes back after February 23 she will be here.
Home:
Mobile:
Also I wanted to explain about the present we gave your husband for you, it is called "semedaki" in greek and it is a small tablemat. Greeks put them everywhere in the house on all flat surfaces, tables, trays etc. and even on top of the television! This one has hand made embroidery and the cloth is in silk, it was made in the village of Soufli near the Turkish border. This village is famous for its silk fabrics. I hope you liked it - I chose the white color to go with the table cloth from France.
Anyway, I am going to cook now.

Cheers
LAurence

Well, as you know, I have already quit the French class since I fell pregnant. The reason is, I need to bed rest to avoid the 'bleeding symptom' back on. So the English lady that my friend referred to is, the one who will be my personal home French teacher soon. I need to arrange something first, to make sure everything is well organized. Well, will update about this later..hope it turns to be ok with the arrangements etc. Such a shame if I stop learning French though.....

No comments: