Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Empty vessel's entry

Stretching, kicking and many -ing thingy are part of my baby's habit. I can feel it vividly everytime he/she is playing around happily in my tummy. Sometimes it makes me feel ticklish. I have to bend my both knees when the baby keep enjoying him/herself continually in the middle of the night. I think that is why, I always stay awake for the whole night regardless of me, the one who refuses to sleep. Hehehe..Ok..ok do not put the blamed on the tiny creature...Ok la you can play la baby just if you promised me to stay healthy until the day you be born ok!

23rd March will be my second scan to check the baby's gender. I really hope the sonographer can blast the gender news on that day. I really need to know whether its a boy or a girl to ready an early preparation to welcome our baby to the new world. The world that is full with demanding task and guess. But, do not worry my love I have so much love to offer to ensure you will be a good person..InsyaAllah.

-Babies and mums's shop-

Mothercare has offered various choices for the baby's items and for the pregnancy ladies. Currently, I keep eyeing on the pregnancy pillow, pram with the whole set, chest of drawer and the white cot from the shop. I just wait for the summer sale or Braderie to come before starting my shopping agenda. From the survey that I have done, I noticed that, baby's cot is much cheaper at IKEA. Believe it or not? In a very good nick of the quality in a white color baby's cot as cheap as Euro 79.90. Not too bad eh? Nevertheless, I will go for the Euro 89.90 cot instead just because I like the 'carving pattern' for the both edges of the cot.

Enough about the baby's preparation because for the time being, I have another priority in my life which is, we are going on holiday this coming March. Yes! Rome, Italy is my must-visit-place. And this will be the last vacation for only both of us. After ni bertiga la pulak...bestnya..

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

seme tpt must visit place wei.....

Nurul said...

a..ye ke..aisey silap..hahaha lupa kita kan kaler map-ho ngn customized album-ho tu..hehehehe..yes2 seme places la..