Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Monday 23 February 2009

Fussiness

I thought for tomorrow's menu. Suddenly the idea of cooking rojak pasembor is popping in my mind. I was browsing the recipe to find the easiest and acceptable recipe. I think I have found one after choosing from a few type of the internet recipe. We will see whether tomorrow's mood of cooking is remain or just wash away in my night sleep..hehehehe.

Feeling blase with daily menu which is rice and chicken lead me to change the dishes. It almost hard to think what food can be eaten by me with the current state. The fussiness in choosing the acceptable food sometimes very hard to tackle with. If I against my dream foods, it will make me throw up like a monster. So to avoid this, better go with the flows right? Just eat what I want to instead of eating what I have been forced to eat.apa daa berbelit2..apa2 je le. Pregnancy makes my appetite becomes fussy..ngeh2.

2 comments:

kopiah senget said...

salam kak nurul! mengidam kah huhu bestnyekkk if dapat makan... nk buat malassss...

Nurul said...

zie..mdngidam..tp dh dpt dh..watt td..sedappppppppp