Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Inappropriate, oh dear!

Nurturing our kids need us to say more positive things in hoping they will build their self esteem and confidence . The kids will grow up and become a person in a way we teach them how to be. As for me, I admit I am not a perfect mum, yet to be a supermom, is out of my reach. When I have so much in my plate, I could not control my anger towards Haris and the innocent toddler becomes one of the reason for me to let go my 'grumpiness'.

I realized my mistakes but sometimes, it did happen beyond my control. As per example, when Haris kept demanding things when I was busy rolling up my sleeves in the kitchen, I easily felt annoying when he asked for my attention by dropping stuffs , asking so many questions etc.

Thus, this happened today,

Haris-mama, where is the rabbit?mama, what sound does the cow make? mama nak hot chocolate,..mama this and mama that..!

Mama-( Making the sighing sound likes this) 'uhhhh, what else do you want Haris?I am busy plsssss!' My intonation just about losing patience.

Haris- copying me by saying 'uuuhuhh'.. and he copied my intonation too!

I was breathing in and out while watching at the small face and thinking, oh dear, what have I taught to my kid?

Soon after that, I asked myself, 'Is this what I want? My kid to reply me like this when I old?'

Seriously, I felt sorry for him and for myself. InsyaAllah, I will try to control my grumpiness better in the future. Err, do I need a session for anger management counseling? Hehehe ok just kiding!

Mama was sorry Haris, I know that was the inappropriate manners of me as a mum..To be honest, I did say sorry to Haris and he replied me by saying 'it's okay mama'  ;-)))




No comments: