Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 11 January 2012

About making choices..

As for today, Haris knows how to used a sentence about making choices. When I was with him in the train off to Brussels in an early morning, he kept talking, non stop. Asking me about this and that, suddenly, he said..

Haris- which way mama? (he asked me about the toilet in the train).

Mama- that way haris, while pointing to the door.

Haris- okay! that way..yet's go mama (let's go mama).

Then, he continued...

Haris- Mama, which want do you want?

Mama-Err..I want both ( he asked me to choose the jackets, hehehe).

Haris-want both?okay!

I am pleased, with his achievement. I t might be nothing but it is something for me.



No comments: