Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 16 June 2011

Mastering the skills..



Talking about skills of my kid is really stimulating my feeling. The excitement of watching my baby development pace is like unstopping adrenaline flowing through my soul.

One morning, out of the blue, when he woke up from sleeping in the last two days he said, 'teddy bear' loudly. I thought I was hallucination when I heard those words, but it was completely wrong! He really said 'the teddy bear' while pointing at his teddy.

That is one of the new skills of Haris which is combining two or sometimes three words to create a sentence.

Today he amazed me again when suddenly in the midst of playing with the trucks and such, he said 'nak'. I popped a question and asked what did he want and 'nak' for. He kept saying 'nak' on and on. So, I told him gently to show me what the thing that he really wanted. He stood up and ran over the main door whilst saying 'nak' followed by 'dog', 'bus', 'baby'.

Do you know what is that means? Let me translate those baby code for you. It means, he wanted to go out to see the dog, the bus , the baby etc. He does not know how to say 'go out' so he said the things that he really wanted to see instead. As we know, to acquire or gain skill, knowledge or comprehension for a baby does take time. So, as a parent myself, I am happy to teach and guide him to sail through this phase.

Frankly, it is really hard sometimes to assimilate what is Haris trying to say to us, but we learn it by heart or in other word, we learn it through time. Though, I enjoy this phase of his development pace because I know it will last before I know it.

Perhaps, it is about the time for me to realize that my baby has grown up...

2 comments:

areT said...

apa lagi..baby haris dah besar...buat la baby satu lg;)

Nurul said...

;-)