Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Do the reality check, well sometimes...


I love blog hopping when I have an ample time to kill, it is not like a novel 'to kill a mocking bird' by Harper Lee that all the matriculation students during my time had been forced to read though ;-), I cannot find an exact word to tell how boring the storyline of the novel was, sigh!

Every time I visit from one blog to another, there must be one or two blogs which attract my heart to read the contents. Sometimes, the writers just too good in impressing their feeling and they are really touching my heart. The sincere writing from them lead my heart to an uncontrolled way like a huge wave hits a cruise ship in the sea.

Reading a reality story of them really make me realize, instead of being greedy of what other people have, I rather being grateful for what I have already had because life is too short after all.

But, just if I had a chance to go back to the previous time, there is something I wished I could make a different though which is to be more sensitive and appreciate my family especially the parents. There is a moment when I feel like not giving enough hugs and kisses to my parents in my 33 years of life.

I do not want to blame the parents for their way of bringing up myself, because that is their style of not showing 'parents-kids' precious moment like us the modern parents. Thus, I hope in changing the approaching of nurturing my kid in my own technique, for a better or maybe the best. InsyaAllah.

Until then, I pray and I hope to still having time and chance to do this to my parents before it is too late for me to do so...

3 comments:

areT said...

huish..best tau To Kill a Mockingbird..hehheeh

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Ehemm.. kak Nurul, sy sgt suke To Kill A Mockingbird tauuu =p

Nurul said...

hi ayu..hahahah ok ok..lama kita tak bercoment kt blog kan kekeke