Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Saturday 11 June 2011

If you want the truth, ask the kids...

One evening an innocent little girl is spending her evening by accompanying an old nasty lady. Below is the dialogue between them.

The little girl : 'can I read you a story?'
The old lady : 'Do I look like 3 years old?'
the little girl : with innocent look n voice, 'no, but you look like 300 years old..'

The kid's answer is served the lady's right because she looks aging than her real age. The moral of the story is, kids do not understand when you talk in a sarcastic way nor to comprehend a statement that needs to be read between the lines. Understanding the hidden meaning in something said or written is no-no for the kids. One thing for certain, they will answer as frank as they possibly can. If they said, you look ugly in your attires, you better get into the house and change the clothes before the public criticizes your appearance, that is just an example of learning the reality check by using the kids.

Here comes to the point why I write this entry. The incident was like this. I was in the kitchen in the whole afternoon, rolling my sleeves to cook something healthy and special for Haris. After finishing my cooking, I asked him to taste a spoonful of one of the dishes.

Normally, when he eats something he will say, 'sedap' and that means the food is very tasty and yummy but today, when I asked him to verdict the taste of my cooking meals, here was the verdict.

Mama- Haris, how does it taste? sedap?
Haris- silent
Mama- Haris, is it yummy?
Haris- only showed action by shaking his head like 'no, tak sedap'.hehehe

Thus, I tasted the food by my own and my taste buds was said a big NO to the food? The food was so tasteless and bland because I have forgotten to put a pinch of salt in my cooking. Well, cooking without salt is like lacking taste or flavor and tang. No wonder, Haris did not say a word. Now, I know the best way to test my cooking skills is by using Haris as a tester. hehehe.

No comments: