Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Thursday 15 April 2010

Haris at 8 Months




Haris is eight months old plus today. He is such a happy baby. The latest progress about him is, he has two lower teeth. He started teething when he was four months old . But, this month I can see his lower teeth precisely when he smiles.

One thing I realized about my baby is, he is picky when it involves with foods. He hates rice so damn much. I tried to feed him with rice for a couple of times, but he refused it! He prefers cheesy foods with butter and milk. I have to make varieties foods for him everyday. If he hates something, he will not open up his mouth. He will stay still while shutting his mouth. If I forced him to eat, he will turn his face to the other sides. Oh baby! You are so smart ok!

Haris starts showing his preference. What I mean by preference is, he likes playing with Am compared to me. I can see the purest smiles on his face when he sees his dad. One thing for certain is, everytime Am going off to work, Haris will crying out and it takes time for me to sooth him. And when his dad comes back from work, he has already waited for him while beaming wide at the door. The funny thing is, you can see his impatience face to play with his dad. Hmmm..papa's boy eh?

Anyway Haris as long as you love mama, so it is ok for me..sayang mumma..

No comments: