Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 15 August 2007

Memories last forever

Recently i keep thinking about my memories when i was in secondary school especially when i was in form 4 and form 5. The most thing that i really remember well is my 2 teachers.The first guy is my chem's teacher named En Haron and the second one is my physic teacher named En Sabri Salleh. These two teachers absolutely different in character, My chem teacher ( En Haron) actually not good in teaching as good as En Sabri (he totally full swing in teaching)..If i can rank both of them in term of teaching, i will rank en Haron 3 out of 5 and en sabri 5 out of 5 BUT what i like most about en haron is he is very soft spoken, well mannered,and the best thing is he really made me love chem and i was totally excellent in exams and test for chem subject. I can precisely remembered when i sat for the first chem's test in form 4, i only got 5/100 in chem,how worst it was..hehhhe but after en haron kept gave me a motivations i started to improve my knowledge in chem..until i got flying colour in chem for my SPM..hehehe i got A2 for chem..thanks en Haron..i really2 can't pay you with the effort you put on me..opps..about my physic teacher, he totally can't won myself to love physic at all, in other word i was not enthusiastic at all with physic but i kept studied to get at least credit in SPM, and alhamdulillah i got C4 for physic, i didn't like physic because of my teacher so bad tempered, always yelled at his students and many more attitude that i think is not appopriate for him as a teacher. What ever it is thanks to him for taught me..thanks to all my teachers for taught me until i am who i am now and forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nurul benci2 lama2 sayang...ko benci fizik...tapi skg jadi engineer....perasan x yg fizik adalah basic bagi engineering...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

mantapnya kmia hang..aku macam nak pengsan..

Anonymous said...

aku rasa kan klu en haron dan en sabri baca blog hang ni..ku yakini mereka akan menitiskan air mata...."hanya tuhan yg lebih tahu..susah senag hidup dg mu.." gee latiff aka akak angkat yg dah bercerai dgn johan melendut..heheh

Anonymous said...

nor..sgt..aku sgt tau..n as..aku tak paham awat aku tak amik chemical engineering..hehehe ati..aku yakin depa akn menagis tak keruan..cintaku ini hanya sandaran..siti nordiana..hahahahhaa