Cherries

We have been to

Italy -Rome, Venice, Milan, Como Lake, Bellagio, Florence, Bologna. United Kingdom -The whole Kingdom including scottish land. Belgium France -Paris, Lille, Calais, Metz, Nancy. The Netherland -Amsterdam, Utretcht, Roermond, Mastricht, Rotterdam, Zaans schans, Velondam, keukenhof etc. Chez Republic -Prague. Slovakia -Bratislava. Hungary -Budapest. Austria -Vienna, Salzburg. Switzerland -Basel, Zurich, Interlaken Lake, jungfraujich, geneva, brig, lausanne, Lugano Germany -West and East Germany except Munich. Luxembourg United States of America -San Francisco, Hawaii. Poland -Warsaw and Lodz Spain -Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Barcelona Turkey -Istanbul Singapore Russia -st.petersburg and counting...

Adds

Wednesday 8 August 2007

Countdown trip to Paris


From today onwards, there’s only 25 days left before we fly out to Paris. We already booked the accommodation and flight tickets. We will be in Paris for 4 days and 3 nights. Actually before I booking all the accommodation and flight tickets, I didn’t know that I’ve got 11 days entitled holidays to be finished off by end of this September. After calling my office, one of the officer said that I need to finish my 11 days holidays as soon as possible before October, so I decided to take days off from 3rd September 2007 to 16th September 2007 ,but i won't be able to extend our trip, since we have a tight budget . What a relief to know that my holidays are fully paid by the company ( before this I have a second thought to take holiday for a few days in case my salary will be cut),hehehe..Thank God for that! So now, what I’m looking forward is, to think and buy my new outfits, preparation what I need or not to bring along during the trip. I hope everything runs smoothly. InsyaAllah.

7 comments:

NoRMaTSuE said...

NAK IKUUTTTTTT!!!!!!

missselfridge said...

jommmmm..aku suka gila kalu ko salah sorang dr trip aku ni.......

dal said...

Happy holiday nurul..Paris kira best ler, dah 2 kali aku sampai. Jgn lupa pergi disneyland

AsLiNa said...

jelesnya aku..huhu..

missselfridge said...

dal..tu yg plg aku nk p pun..disney..weh dng tak underground sana?/2 x ok la tu..aku sekali pun ckup janji smpai ..pahtu p europe country lain lak klu ada rejeki..

dal said...

Aku pergi Paris yg 2nd time tu seminggu .. sempat pergi Disneyland 2 hari...sgt best huhuh. Tu pun tak habis cover semua.

Underground/metro sana pada aku OK la.. memula je confuse, 2-3 kali study map dia akan ajer OK. Tapi aku pergi kat attraction naik sightseeing bus ..much easier, tp mahal sket la.

Red,Gold n Green said...

aku nak join gakkkkkk